Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Guest list for Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party

Hello! So my sister/MOH just asked me for a guest list for the bridal shower and bachelorette party, and I'm having a hard time with it. I have the female family members of my and my FI's family covered, but really thinking about it....I don't really have a lot of good girl friends that I'd want to invite. I do have a lot of close GAY friends though, and I wonder if it's appropriate to invite them to these parties? I've kind of scoured the posts to make sure I'm not posting something someone's already covered, but some advice would be helpful :)

Re: Guest list for Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party

• Options
    Gay guy friends, you mean? Guys don't have to be gay in order to be invited to a bridal shower. Guests dont even have to be female. You can ask your hostess about doing a jack and Jill shower.
  • Options
    yeah, that's what I meant, gay guys. I didn't know if there was some unspoken rule about inviting only the female gender to respective showers/parties so I just wanted to make sure.
  • Options
    You can invite whomever you want!  I invited a gay guy friend to my bachelorette party.  He was unable to come, but still appreciated the invite.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards