Georgia-Atlanta

Fanciest restaurant in Atlanta??

We live in RI and are celebrating our Anniversary in Atlanta next month. We want to eat at the best restaurant in Atlanta, preferably one with a tasting menu. I had looked up some places and thought Bachanalia sounded good. any recommendations?? Thanks :)

Re: Fanciest restaurant in Atlanta??

• Sundial the 360 degree aerial views and food are well worth it
  • edited August 2013
    Restaurant Eugene in Buckhead. It has a tasting menu that has a side with meat and a side w/o meat. It's very upscale and their food was amazing!

ETA: Side meaning two sides to the tasting menu (left and right).
  • Thanks for the replies.  I had heard about restaurant Eugene.  I was also thinking for a fun night out going to CineBistro.  I like the concept of the comfy chairs while watching a movie.  Is it worth checking out?
  • We love to eat at Chateu Elan which is also a winery, resort and spa with 5 restaurants! It's in Braselton!
  • Caneo
    Empire State South
    Abbitoire
    Bacchanalia- is say number one fine dining place in ATL
    Any of Kevin Rathbun's places are nice as well
  • What did you end up deciding on? I was going to suggest Davio's even though I am months late to this thread. Ha!

http://davios.com/atl

Food is unbelievable and service is stellar. My fiance and I got engaged in Philly and went to the location up there that same night. The best restaurant experience I've ever had. Can't recommend enough.
  • melan2melan2 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards