Florida-West Coast

DJ/Photographer recommendations?

Helllo all,

Looking for a wedding DJ and photographer in the SW Florida/Lee County area. Anyone have any recommendations? My ceremony & venue are at the Sanibel Harbour Resort in Ft Myers.

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif

Re: DJ/Photographer recommendations?

• LAM524LAM524 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    Helllo all,

Looking for a wedding DJ and photographer in the SW Florida/Lee County area. Anyone have any recommendations? My ceremony & venue are at the Sanibel Harbour Resort in Ft Myers.

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif
  • Pretty venue!
    Impressions Photography is one I recommend
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey! im from south florida, not too far and i found a great team i may be using for my wedding (2 months away!!) the DJ company is called bitton events. contact them, you might like them too. they are very helpful and the president that i spoke with was extremly preofessional. 
    "Singer, songwriter, pet lover, hiking enthusiast, and Wikipedia contributor!"
  • Thank you! Tomorrow I am meeting with a dj/mc named Ryan O'Donnell. I like what I see so far (website, prices) so now just have to see his personality! Congrats ..2 months away, you must be so excited!!!

• Images Wedding Photography.com

Black Tie Entertainment,  best DJ's in SW Florida!!!
  • Hey girl! My sister used Shawn Woods and he was an awesome DJ! 

http://www.djshawnwoods.com/

and then she used Photography by Stephenie for a photographer

www.photographybystephenie.com

Hope that helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards