Ohio-Cleveland

Vendor Reviews 8/31/13

Hello all!!! My wedding as came and gone, now Im a married woman!! Here are my reviews Im going to make them short and sweet any additional info or questions you can email me, l.oliver@ymail.com. Dont think ill be hanging on here to much any more Dress: Davids bridal outlet, they did my alterations as well overall experience, 10 Church: first baptist church of bedford, we arent members but they were extremly affordable and the church was beautiful, 10 A1 Mr Limo: our driver was actually a little early which was great I heard stories if limo companies coming late or no showing, our driver was very nice and friendly. 10 Athena Strings, string trio. Very reasonably priced, everyone love the music Julie was great and patient to work with, I didnt make my music selections until August, Bruno Mars was played as my recessional!! 10 Maple Heights Catering Steve was awesome to work with, we set up the centerpieces Friday night, the food was awesome we provided the liquor plates were 27.95 pp. definately worth the money, we had food left over he packed up for us!! 10+ www.mhcatering.com Dj Absolutely unbelieveable entertainment, our DJ Dave was awesome!! Kept the crowd moving, my uplighting was perfect, and my gobo was great as well. 10+ friendz in Photoz Photobooth Lori was such a pleasure, her rates can not be beaten, we only had her for 3 hrs which was 350$!!! With the memorybook and props!! Everyone loved the booth, her packages start at 2 hr 3 hr or 4hrs which was what won me over. We paid her for the two hours at first and gave her the xtra 75$ at the reception to stay another hour!! Awesome! Highly recommend her!!! www.friendzinphotoz.com 10+ Tina Memorable expressions photography, Tina was great she never got in the way and got tons of awesome photos all day coverage and a great price!! Highly reccomend!!! 10+ cake Colazzos Bakery 9+ we had a mx up with my delivery time, when I called to confirm but it was there on time so great! Cake was awesome! I think I got everybody! Good luck to you all!!! :-) Congrats Ladies

Re: Vendor Reviews 8/31/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards