June 2014 Weddings

To Do Thursday (yes, I'm late)

What's on your to do list both WR and NWR? Go!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To Do Thursday (yes, I'm late)

• WR - Get Save the Dates addressed and sent out. FI still needs to make 'what does this mean' information sheet to go with them. It's a destination wedding, and the hotel block is limited, so we need to get them out early. 

NWR - Take a nap, I kid you not. I am so exhausted from work and we just moved. My mom was here over the holidays and it was nice to have the help, but now it all looks so daunting. FI's niece's birthday party is Sunday and his dad gets back from being gone all summer (ahhhh, retired life), so we will be busy with all of that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Since I missed this, here's my Friday to-do:

Nothing wedding related
    Do my Greek homework (done!)
    Do some Latin homework
    Table at a co-curricular fair
    Party at the Catholic Honor House (and by party, I mean ice cream and board games, woohoo!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We cancelled the crappy DJ and videographer group we hired and hired a better DJ and videographer. No real big wedding stuff to worry about or book taking it easy for the next few weeks while I study to get some licenses for my promotion.

Anniversary

• melbelleupmelbelleup member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited September 2013
    WR: 1st payment for photobooth, re-check guest list, hunt for centerpieces, meet with the local priest tonight
    NWR: Translate German documents for work, clean, make dinner
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I have about 100 more napkin rings to make, but it looks like I'm almost finished with my topiaries --just waiting for the paint to dry. I also may have found our photographer, which only leaves the cake/dessert vendor (woohoo!).
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards