Wisconsin

Madison Photographer

Hello.  I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a Madison area photographer.  My sister is getting married in Madison in August 2014 and could use some recs.  Thanks for any help!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies

Re: Madison Photographer

• We used Meir Photography for our wedding last August, and we couldn't be happier.  Greg is the primary photographer, but his wife, Denise, is his assistant, so you will have two photographers on your wedding day.  Greg is very personable and easy-to-work with.  We loved the quality of our photographs as well.
  • BellowBlue Photography!!! Very reasonable! They are a husband and wife team and so much fun to work with! They only offer 1 package which includes all day!
  • I'm using Caynay Photography for our ceremony tomorrow (eeee!!) and she has been absolutely incredible, easy to contact, super excited, fun, and just overall wonderful about absolutely everything leading up to our big day. She cost less than a thousand bucks for the full day, you get a disc with all your photos so you don't have to go through an expensive printing site, and she tacked on our engagement pics for a mere $100 extra. I highly recommend her!
  • Cole32Cole32 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    5th Street Photography - www.5thstreetphoto.com
    Nicole
  • Mike Bechner at Black Ice Studios http://blackicestudios.zenfolio.com/portfolio  Does amazing work and is super friendly
  • Our photographer is out of Kenosha, but she traveled for ours in Delafield. You could try her - Light Source Photography. We had the owner, Cathleen, and she was really awesome. Our photos are really spectacular. So far I've seen about 100 out of the like 1,000 that we are getting (it was only our sneak peek), but those have just been incredible. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards