Favors

Koozie Quotes

Hey everyone!!

We are doing Koozies for our favors. We know that alot of people do them, but we love collecting koozies and just love the idea. I am having a hard time coming up with a cute but not cheesy quote to put on them. Does anyone have any good ones? 

Thank you!! 

Re: Koozie Quotes

• NYCMercedesNYCMercedes member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    I don't have a quote for you, but I want to warn you that most people on here will tell you no one wants a personalized koozie. Nevertheless, just wanted to share that my kid did personalized koozies for their wedding. They had 150 of them for a 116 person wedding, and they were all gone way before people left. I guess people took two, they were so popular. I never dreamed that would happen.
  • Meh, I'm in the camp that enjoys and actively uses koozies (it's a small camp on TK). Just make sure you know your crowd - are the the beer can on a summer night/pontoon type? If yes, cool. If not, rethink the favor.

The koozie I used last night says "To have and to hold, and to keep your beer cold!" Honestly, all the quotes are kind of cheesy, but I feel like that's ok since it's a koozie. You could always just put your names and your wedding date.

• I'm anti-koozie.

I've never used one.

I'd recommend keeping your personal information off of them, though (i.e. names and date). In my area, if you go out to the bars downtown on a busy night of Saturday weddings, you'll see wedding koozies lying on the ground, in trash cans, etc, because people don't want to take them into the bars or leave them at table in the bar...

Google "wedding koozie quotes" if you must.

• Nothing with your wedding date or anything on it and, yes, some people might not take theirs.  Anyways, here are some ideas for sayings:
    "To love, laughter, and happily ever after"  "To Have and to hold and to keep your drink cold"  "Something old, something new, something from us to hold your brew"  "Live well, laugh often, love much"  Or you could just have your guests' names or initials on each of their own favor/koozie.  
  • Thank you for all advice!! 

I have read several post regarding koozies. I find it funny that people even give their two cents on koozies when a bride is asking advice for a koozie quote. If you don't like koozies, why even open the tread? 

That and I am not sure why we would want to leave out personal information on it, when it is something for people to remember our wedding by. Seems pointless if you ask me. 

We know our crowd and that is what we decided on.  I have done some research and found some really cool ones!!

Hope everyone has a great time planning their wedding!! 
  • Thank you for all advice!! 

I have read several post regarding koozies. I find it funny that people even give their two cents on koozies when a bride is asking advice for a koozie quote. If you don't like koozies, why even open the tread? 

That and I am not sure why we would want to leave out personal information on it, when it is something for people to remember our wedding by. Seems pointless if you ask me. 

We know our crowd and that is what we decided on.  I have done some research and found some really cool ones!!

Hope everyone has a great time planning their wedding!! 
    To help the bride possibly save money on a favor that is often not well received.

I don't want someone else's personal information on something in my house.  Most people will agree.  I'll remember your wedding by the photos.  I don't need a Jane -n- Bob koozie or mug or whatever.  Anything personalized with the couple's info = automatic trash can (if it even makes it home).  

If you insist on koozies, I'd reconsider any personalization. 
  • The Wedding is here, time for beer. The vows are done, lets have some fun!

All koozies are cheesy but I think that's the point!

• My friend gave cups at her (destination) wedding - they simply said: 

"I Do .... want another drink!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards