North Carolina-Outer Banks

First Night as Husband and Wife

We are having a destination wedding at Jenette's Pier and will be returning to the beach house the morning after the wedding. For our first night together we are staying at hotel and want it to be nice and special. Any ideas???

Re: First Night as Husband and Wife

• Did you already book your hotel... i recommend Oasis Suites. We stayed there last January. OMG amazing. it's somewhat near JP so you don't have too far to drive.

• I would recommend the Tranquil House in Manteo. They even have a honeymoon suite, but even if that is not available, their king rooms are really nice. We stayed there the night of our wedding, and it was perfect!
  • Our wedding was at the Sanderling so we stayed there on our wedding night. I highly recommend staying there, wish we had more time to enjoy it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oasis Suites is really nice and Cameron House Inn in Manteo has a honeymoon suite that is separate from the main house. Love love love Cameron House!!

• msirni0msirni0 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't know if this is too far for you, but we stayed at the Inn at Corolla Light. It's quaint and has a bed and breakfast type feel with gorgeous sound views.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards