Pennsylvania-Central

Wedding with water views

Does anyone have any suggestions for a wedding venue that overlooks water of some sort in central PA?  I grew up on the ocean and would love to have water as a background (even if it isn't the ocean)   Appreciate any input anyone might have!
Thanks

Re: Wedding with water views

• I know Lauxmount Farms borders the Susquehana River (York County)...but I have heard many warnings about their 4 weddings at a time and not so personalized attention to your big day.  The Allenberry Inn and Playhouse also offers creekside services (Boiling Springs PA - Cumberland County).  There are other venues around that will provide services by a lake too...I just can't think of anymore off the top of my head!
  • We got married by a creek & pond at Cameron Estate Inn. We also looked at the Old Mill, which is closer to Philadelphia-their outdoor space is amazing, with a beautiful creek. The reception space inside was not to our taste, but we loved the ceremony & and cocktail hour spaces.
  • Try The Lodges of Gettysburg.  They have a beautiful pond with a dock.
  • There are two venues in Harrisburg that are along the river--The Milestone Inn and The Civic Club.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards