Kentucky-Louisville

Chocolate Brown Tux Rental - Price comparisons to save you time

I compared the rental prices for chocolate tuxes from Tuxedo Avenue, Men's Warehouse, and Colonel Quick today. Didn't know if anyone else was interested in the price information. Hope I saved someone else some time! [This is without negotiations involving beating a competitor's price, or a discount for buying my dress at a partner's store, etc.]

Men’s Warehouse:
Includes current $40 per person promotional (by phone call) discount ANDEither free tux rental for the groom OR free suit (up to $450) for the groom to keep
 Shoes ($20) are priced separately.Rental price includes: jacket, pants, white or ivory shirt, vest, tie, cufflinks.

Bottom line:
$140 per person with shoes
$120 per person w/o shoes
Groom’s FREE 

Colonel Quick:
Includes current sale price ($99) ANDGroom’s rental is free Shoes are included in the price, no discount for opting out.Rental price includes: jacket, pants, shirt, bow tie, cummerbundVest and tie are $25 extra. 

Bottom line:
$124 per person, w/ or w/o shoes.
Groom’s FREE

Tuxedo Avenue:
Groom's free w/ 5 paid rentals. No other current promotions.

Vest, tie, and shoes are $30 extra

Bottom Line:
$170 per person
Groom's FREE

I'm letting FI decide between MW and QC based on his customer service experiences.
edited bc TK ate my paragraphs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Chocolate Brown Tux Rental - Price comparisons to save you time

• tmc0413tmc0413 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We wont be doing chocolate tuxes; just black. But thanks so much for the pricing information. The prices can't be that different with a black tux. This came at a great time too - I was just getting ready to do research on tux prices, so thanks!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Black tuxes are typically less expensive because the businesses are dealing with much higher volumes. i know Colonel Quick was running a promo for a black tux as low as like $60 or something. HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    THANKS for the info!!!  With my colors (oasis, gold, and chocolate) I was seriously considering brown tuxes.  Just something a little different.  I appreciate your research...  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Great information - we are considering chocolate tuxes as well - thanks for the research!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards