Not Engaged Yet

AW: Concert Last Night!

The concert was amazing!!! John Legend is such an amazing singer and he opened the show with Adele's Rolling in The Deep, it was majorly cool! Sade was fierce as hell, her voice is unbelievable and she was literately mesmerizing on stage! Now pics, so it really did happen :)

Dinner Before

John Legend

Sade

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Concert Last Night!

• DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    John Legend was supposed to fall in love with me, marry me, then knock me up, but he had other plans. I LOVE HIM! I also really love Sade. D@mn, that's a sexy concert. I'm telling you, it's baby makin' music. 
  • Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like so much fun! And I agree with Danie, that's some baby makin' music right there.

BTW I absolutely LOVE your hair, seriously, it's awesome.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like so much fun!!!! 

Ps. I agree with Ollie's hair comment, you're so pretty!! 

• edited December 2011
    Yes it definitely has put us in an extra lovey dovey mood since last night... Daniel laid in bed with me an extra hour this morning cuddling and kissing on me! (too bad its that time of the month ;) lol)

And thanks! I've been growing out my hair for 3 years, I never wore it below my shoulders from jr year of high school to jr year of college! It was cut into the Victoria Beckham asymmetrical bob (very short) when I decided to grow it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks like a lot of fun!! And I have to agree with everyone; you're very pretty and have awesome hair! lol
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards