September 2013 Weddings

Sept. 28, 2013 Brides

MeggisMeggis member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited September 2013 in September 2013 Weddings
Hey Ladies:

How are all the other 9/28 brides doing with the planning?  So far, and thanks to the list, I am not that overwhelmed, but I am def. ready to be on our honeymoon.  Am I the only one?

Re: Sept. 28, 2013 Brides

• My wedding is 9/27 but I thought this applied to me (since most people don't get married on a friday like me lol). The checklist has definitely been a major help to me. It lets me know what I still have to do and the deadline to get it done. The only thing left to do really is pay for our cake, pick up our tuxes and my dress, and I have to finish making the meal cards (which is instead of place cards cause we're not having assigned seating). I'm really excited just for the day to be here and the stress and anticipation to be over with. I'm also super excited about our honeymoon cause we're going on a cruise that monday afterwards. We wanted to give ourselves a couple days to relax and pack. Here's to hoping these next couple weeks fly by!
  • Totally ready for the honeymoon!! My church had emergency construction and is covered in scaffolding.... cobalt blue scaffolding... But at least the weather looks nice!! Fingers crossed!!! Good luck everyone!!! 
  • For me, the honeymoon is like the light at the end of the tunnel! Getting so close!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes we are.  ONE WEEK!!!!  I can't believe it.  :)

@Beachy5 - my church also has construction going on now, but what can I do.  At least it is only on one side, so it wont effect my pictures.  I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I saw the weather report.  I am in So. Fla. and it has been so rainy recently, which is unusual for this time of year.  Usually it is just hot.  I'll take hot, just not hot and rainy.  
  • I'm having an outdoor ceremony so I'm definitely worried about the weather. I live in Missouri so it's always a toss up. The report went from being 79 and sunny, then up to 85 and rainy and now it's at 82 and cloudy. I'll take the cloudy and cooler over the rainy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards