Favors

how to let out guest know about whats inside our favors?

so we have decided to use baci as our favors for our guests its a dark chocolate italian hazelnut ball. baci in italian means kisses and in every wrapper inside is a piece of paper with a love note. i know most guest will just open the chocolate and eat it but they wont pay attention to whats inside they might just throw out the wrapper is there a way we could write something on the favor box stating that in each candy there is a love note written inside? 

we are also doing hershey kisses for those who cannot have nuts 

Re: how to let out guest know about whats inside our favors?

• If the favours were on a table for the guests to grab as they left, you could post a "sign" describing the baci, what's inside them, and/or their history.
  • so we have decided to use baci as our favors for our guests its a dark chocolate italian hazelnut ball. baci in italian means kisses and in every wrapper inside is a piece of paper with a love note. i know most guest will just open the chocolate and eat it but they wont pay attention to whats inside they might just throw out the wrapper is there a way we could write something on the favor box stating that in each candy there is a love note written inside? 

we are also doing hershey kisses for those who cannot have nuts 

I appreciate your wanting to be thourough, but your guests won't likely read the description either...nor will they care about the note inside.

I'm the biggest wedding snob there is, and even I will dive right into a chocolate treat at a wedding without any care as to its meaning :-)

If someone asks you about them, you can just spread the word.

"Oh, chica, those chocolates were delicious!"

"Yes, they're called Baci, which means kisses in Italian."

• Don't put the notes in the wrappers.  I'd put the notes on the table or just spread the information by word of mouth.
  • Jen4948 said:
    Don't put the notes in the wrappers.  I'd put the notes on the table or just spread the information by word of mouth.
    I could be wrong, but it sounds like the manufacturer puts the notes in. Like those Dove chocolates.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards