California-San Diego

Flowers

Where are you/did you get your flowers from?  I am thinking about DIY for centerpieces but would want a professional to make the bouquets, bouts, corsages. 

Anyone go the grocery store route?  I remember getting prom bouts from there but have no idea how nice they can do wedding flowers and if any cost savings would be worth it. 

Looking at all the florists online is overwhelming and would love some ideas of where to start from brides who have experience dealing with them!

Re: Flowers

• Ok this may not be that helpful because I am having a flower-free wedding but I was going to use: http://deluxeflorist.com/occasions/wedding-flowers/

Good reviews and good prices. Definitely worth checking out.

Anniversary

• I used Cherry Blossom Floral Designs. They are absolutely incredible. I was SO happy with our flowers. www.cherryblossomfloraldesigns.com
  • Our centerpieces were DIY - billy balls, hydrangeas, and baby's breath in various jars, vases, and boxes. The BM bouquets were also DIY - baby's breath with billy balls and white roses wrapped in burlap. Our DOC did all of that.

My bridal bouquet, the bouts, and corsages were done by Luxe Botanique. Check out her FB page - her work is absolutely beautiful and her prices were great. Just to give you an idea, I paid $85 for my bridal bouquet, and quotes I received from other florist were two or three times that. And my bouquet could not have been more perfect. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Penny Blooms...I know in the past she's offered DIY consultations if you want to go that route-she's really good about staying on budget too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards