Getting in Shape

I work afternoons, looking for an exercise partner(s) to get in shape for my April wedding...

Hello! So I doubt it but I'm looking for someone in the Plymouth area that potentially works an off shift or is willing to walk/bike/exercise in the daytime to keep one another motivated. I am getting married in April and just can't seem to stay on track. I would love to have someone or even a few people to work out with to keep me motivated and accountable to get out there and get moving!

Re: I work afternoons, looking for an exercise partner(s) to get in shape for my April wedding...

• NYCMercedesNYCMercedes member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    This is like the girl from the bay area who had a question. Which bay? Is it Plymouth, England, or Plymouth, NC, or, etc. It's a big world out there, poster. Not only identify which Plymouth, but I recommend you post this on your Local Board.
    Celaneski said:
    Hello! So I doubt it but I'm looking for someone in the Plymouth area that potentially works an off shift or is willing to walk/bike/exercise in the daytime to keep one another motivated. I am getting married in April and just can't seem to stay on track. I would love to have someone or even a few people to work out with to keep me motivated and accountable to get out there and get moving!

• are you talking about plymouth, ma?
  • Plymouth,MN?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards