Chit Chat

I'm RICH!

Re: I'm RICH!

• Fo Sho.

I got paid today so I am rollinnnnnnn in the dough.

I will bathe in $20's later.

• Lmao. 

I hope the shine from my giant diamond ring isn't blinding you. La la la. 
  • Aww, I thought you were going to tell me you'd won the lottery or your student loans had been repaid so that I could "demand" you share the wealth, Ms. Millionaire!

We ran out of toilet paper so now we're just using Benjamins.  I don't mingle at the grocery store with commoners.  
    I only fan myself with hundos directly from the bank - I just like the way it smells. As soon as they get bent, I throw them out.

Also everyone share the ways you are rich. Personally, I have many jewels, leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. I also have private consultants for everything (because it's more expensive and, just so you know, I can afford whatever I want).
    *********************************************************************************

We ran out of toilet paper so now we're just using Benjamins.  I don't mingle at the grocery store with commoners.  
    I only fan myself with hundos directly from the bank - I just like the way it smells. As soon as they get bent, I throw them out.

Also everyone share the ways you are rich. Personally, I have many jewels, leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. I also have private consultants for everything (because it's more expensive and, just so you know, I can afford whatever I want).
    There's no way you have as many leather-bound books as I do.  My library reeks of saffron and the sweat of my many man-servants.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ha and here I was just excited because unemployment came through for FI (after 4 weeks) AND he got a new job making $5/hr more than his last job that he got let go from! :D silly me!
    Anniversary

There's no way you have as many leather-bound books as I do.  My library reeks of saffron and the sweat of my many man-servants.
    I should have clarified... one of my MANY apartments. I have many apartments. And jewels. Warren Buffet hires my discarded servants.
    *********************************************************************************

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013

I don't get jelly until you are swimming in money, Scrooge McDuck style.image

Ahhh is that Die Antwoort? They are so hilariously weird.
  • zobird said:
    Ahhh is that Die Antwoort? They are so hilariously weird.
    My FI randomly met them on the street while they were in town for a show.  They asked him for directions to some restaurant.  Apart from dressing weird and having a slightly difficult time understanding them, they were completely normal.  I was very jelly.  

I should have clarified... one of my MANY apartments. I have many apartments. And jewels. Warren Buffet hires my discarded servants.
    I hire celebrities as my man servants.  Ryan Gosling is currently typing for me, while Robert Downey Jr hand feeds me cronuts, imported direct from New York.  I'm trying to decide who should get to pull me in my rickshaw later when I feel like traveling to the other side of my mansion.  Normally it would be Jason Statham, but he's been a little biiitch lately...

I hire celebrities as my man servants.  Ryan Gosling is currently typing for me, while Robert Downey Jr hand feeds me cronuts, imported direct from New York.  I'm trying to decide who should get to pull me in my rickshaw later when I feel like traveling to the other side of my mansion.  Normally it would be Jason Statham, but he's been a little biiitch lately...
    If I had been drinking a beverage while reading this, it may have shot out of my nose from laughing so hard. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • I wasn't going to put any real video of myself (cuz some of you guys are BSC) but here I am when I was little (you know, 25 years ago when everything was in black and white).

Anniversary

• I seriously need some help here. When I do this

Should I wear my panda fur coat or my pure platinum boots? I have so many options because I have so much money. It's just too much for tiny brain. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I seriously need some help here. When I do this

Should I wear my panda fur coat or my pure platinum boots? I have so many options because I have so much money. It's just too much for tiny brain. 

That gif is redic!
  • This whole thread is 

hahaha..I should do something productive today.
    I love you for using Die Antwoord.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    I love you for using Die Antwoord.

Hey kids, get off my lawn!

I have never heard of them before this thread. I am so old.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards