Chit Chat

Pretty Princess Days

I hate this craze.  You can't get married to the same person more than once, unless you get a divorce and then remarry them.  Well, this couple had 33 PPDs http://blog.theknot.com/2013/09/25/this-couple-had-34-weddings-all-around-the-world/?cm_mmc=facebook-_-sep2013-_-blog-_-34weddingsaroundtheworld

Re: Pretty Princess Days

• doeydo said:
    I hate this craze.  You can't get married to the same person more than once, unless you get a divorce and then remarry them.  Well, this couple had 33 PPDs http://blog.theknot.com/2013/09/25/this-couple-had-34-weddings-all-around-the-world/?cm_mmc=facebook-_-sep2013-_-blog-_-34weddingsaroundtheworld
    Why are stupid fucking things acceptable as long as someone blogs about it? I am so sick of AW bloggers.

Anniversary

• These people sound like idiots. What are they going to do when they run out of money? If you're going to travel the world, at least do some good for it, not just glorify yourselves over and over. 

Also, Iran and Pakistan are on their list. Ok then. 
  • WAIT

WAIT.

According to the last part, THEY AREN'T OFFICIALLY MARRIED YET.

So are these just a bunch of fucking test runs? What is this??

• I thought by definition PPDs had to take place in front of lot of people. This sounds more like a journalistic adventure than a me fest.
    And I normally could care less about PPD's.

Anniversary
  • edited September 2013
    PDKH said:
    These people sound like idiots. What are they going to do when they run out of money? If you're going to travel the world, at least do some good for it, not just glorify yourselves over and over. 

Also, Iran and Pakistan are on their list. Ok then. 
    They are drawing attention to UNICEF and raising money for it. Not saying it's the greatest idea, but it doesn't bother me. And I agree more of a journalistic thing than a PPD.

Alex: We had people asking if they could gift us money, but that’s not what this is about. We’re raising money for UNICEF, because it’s an international charity and its core mission is trying to give children a start in life. Anyone who donates through our registry is given the chance to be flown out to our final wedding, all expenses paid. That’s our personal commitment.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards