Chit Chat

I can't believe I did not do this first.

So, I've been a member on here since April of this year when I got engaged. I've made a few posts, but forgot to really even introduce myself.I know its a few months late, but it's Saturday my FI is at a ball game with his brothers and I am bored! So I'll tell you some things about myself. :)

I LOVE cats. I have two. (They're both my sweet girls)

Rainy days are THE best.

Food is my favorite.

I am not very sporty. Like, at all lol.

I love makeup stuff. I am currently going to college for Computer Graphics, but am not feeling that as much, so I might attend beauty school for makeup artistry. (It was what I wanted to do before, but it fell through)

This website is awesome and super resourceful. 

Okay, I'll stop now before I drone on and on. I'm glad I am on here, though and look forward to getting to know some of you ladies. :) Happy Saturday!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I can't believe I did not do this first.

• Nice to "meet" you :).  I also love cats and I have two females.  
  • Hi! That's awesome, they're the best. Mine love running around my apartment like a bunch of galloping horses, but are also super sweet and cuddly when need be. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited September 2013
    So, I've been a member on here since April of this year when I got engaged. I've made a few posts, but forgot to really even introduce myself.I know its a few months late, but it's Saturday my FI is at a ball game with his brothers and I am bored! So I'll tell you some things about myself. :)

I LOVE cats. I have two. (They're both my sweet girls)

Rainy days are THE best.

Food is my favorite.

I am not very sporty. Like, at all lol.

I love makeup stuff. I am currently going to college for Computer Graphics, but am not feeling that as much, so I might attend beauty school for makeup artistry. (It was what I wanted to do before, but it fell through)

This website is awesome and super resourceful. 

Okay, I'll stop now before I drone on and on. I'm glad I am on here, though and look forward to getting to know some of you ladies. :) Happy Saturday!
    You I like.

Anniversary

• Emmy1493Emmy1493 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2013
    @Dreamergirl Good! haha. Can't get enough sometimes. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Aww we got engaged in April, too!  And we also love food and rainy days. :)  

• How awesome! My FI proposed two days before my 20th B-Day, so we got to double celebrate! WOO! As for food/rainy days, they make the perfect combination. I feel like rainy days relax me, and I'm over here just chilling on my couch, eating and watching T.V snuggled up. IMO, best kind of days. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I also forgot to mention, that I LOVE coffee and any sort of caffeine. Can't function w/o it! That goes well with rainy days too. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards