Attire & Accessories Forum

Brand New w/ Tags Size 12 Casablanca Wedding Gown - $450 (Boston)

Hello Brides! I am selling a beautiful, BRAND NEW WITH TAGS, Size 12 Wedding Gown, Casablanca Style 1827. The gown has never been worn except once to try on, and is in absolutely perfect condition. 

This dress retails for over $1,000 - cheapest price I have found it unworn online was $920. The dress is a size 12, but can absolutely be tailored a few sizes up or down, but will fit an 8-10 true to size. I am 5'7 and the length was perfect.

The gown is an a-line silhouette, and features a sweetheart neckline and beaded bodice with zip closure. The gown is covered in stunning beadwork all over, and truly sparkles in the light without being overdone. There is also a chapel-length train with a lace overlay to finish off this stunning dress!

Thanks for looking! Feel free to come try on. I will ship, final sale, if buyer pays for shipping.

The Designer - Casablanca
Casablanca has become one of the fastest growing, well known manufacturers of bridal gowns in the industry.
Casablanca is committed to designing and manufacturing bridal gowns that reflect superb quality, original design, and attention to detail. Every Casablanca gown is made to order one at a time. They take great pride in the fact that they do not mass-produce their bridal gowns. Each gown is unique from the hand beaded designs to the fit and customization for every bride's specific needs.
The Gown - Casablanca 1827
This romantic beaded lace over silky satin gown has a modified sweetheart neckline and an A-line silhouette. The delicate lace is decorated with just the right amount of sparkle and beadwork, while the chapel length train helps complete the look of this sophisticated creation.
DRESS DETAILS

Gown features beaded lace.

Silhouette: A-Line
Neckline: Sweetheart
Gown Length: Floor
Train Style: Attached
Train Length: Chapel
Fabric: Silky Satin Lining
Embellishments: Beading
Color: White 
Size: 12

Re: Brand New w/ Tags Size 12 Casablanca Wedding Gown - $450 (Boston)

This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards