Wedding Woes
Options

Varuna/Ali- any other Breaking Bad watchers?

Wanna discuss?

Badger and Skinny Pete 4 LYFE!

Re: Varuna/Ali- any other Breaking Bad watchers?

• Options
    I can discuss tomorrow.  Haven't seen it yet.  Came through the account at 5 am this morning.  I might watch it over lunch, actually.
  • Options
    Okay. DH and I woke up at 5 am to watch it so I feel you.
  • Options
    PMeg-ster, I finished it at lunch.  I'll have to work late, but it was worth it.

I liked it.  A lot.  It was a satisfying conclusion.  Mainly b/c I'm so glad that Walt finally embraced the whole "alter ego" thing and admitted that it was HIM and he liked it and that's why he did it.  He had so many choices where he could've gotten out and he never did.  He always chose to stay in and he kept Jessie w/him b/c he needed a foil.

I was sooooooooo happy that Jesse got out.  YAY for Todd and Lydia and their horrible, horrible, horrible deaths.
  • Options
    I really really wish in my tiny little heart there would be one more episode and they'd show everyone in a year. Flynn going to college, Skyler raising Holly, Marie grieving Hank and opening a mineral shop in his honor, Jesse in Alaska or something. The whole thing behind everyone living. But I agree on the ending. It wrapped up in the best way possible.
  • Options
    I'm late but my thoughts reflect what you guys already said.  I thought it was awesome and the most perfect ending!   I'm so glad that Marie can bury Hank, the kids are taken care of, that Jesse got away (although, he's going to need a lifetime of therapy), Walt ended up saving Jesse, that Jesse was able to kill that asshole Todd, and Lydia got what she deserved. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards