New Jersey
Options

Wed It/Videographer

Hi ladies,

With all of the expenses of a wedding, the decision to have a videographer has been one factor that my FI and I keep putting off as we are not sure whether or not we want to hire one. Can anyone recommend an affordable videographer? Also, had anyone used Wed It? Wed It seems like such a great concept and I've read some excellent reviews about it, but of course with those rave reviews come horror stories as well.

Thanks in advance for your input :)

Re: Wed It/Videographer

• Options

I'm going through the same decision, but my sister (married 7 years ago) did not get a videographer and it's her biggest regret.  She would love now to be able to show the video to her 3 children.  So I'm doing my research as well (getting married in Princeton in February).  If you hear of recommendations let me know.  Good luck!

• Options
    The idea of a videographer has been bounced around my FI and I for a while now.  It's really not in our budget and it didn't help that my FSIL thought it would be great to book one (with out our knowledge and with out paying a deposit) and had the guy calling them over and over again about deposits, etc.  We would love to have someone video our ceremony and part of the reception, but we don't feel it's worth it.  My brother and SIL had their wedding video'd and haven't watched it at all.  They said that it was one expense they would have rather not have had...they could have used the money for something else.  

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • Options
    We were tight in our budget. I been searching for videographer and some of them were so expensive but I did for one and their were affordable. You should check out elssol production they work around our budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards