New Jersey - South

Just got engaged

We just got engaged on Friday.  We are looking at October21, 2017, since we have to pay for this ourselves.  We'll probably have some help from our parents, but are planning on having to pay the bulk.  First, is it too early to start looking at venues?  I know the sooner we book, we lock in today's price and it gives us a starting budget point.  Second, any suggestions on where to look?  Lucien's is out (my first wedding was there) and Masso's is out, his sister was married there.  Looking to stay in Camden, Glouster or Burlington County.

TIA

Re: Just got engaged

• Congrats on your engagement!

I'm not sure you will actully get anyone to lock in you to a price 4 years out.  There is a huge possibility that the venue would not make any money off you.  Prices can change a lot in 4 years! 

I would look into Brigalias in Sickerville.  You get so much for your money there!  The venue and grounds are gorgeous!  The food is amazing!   I still have guests telling me how great the food was.  The service from start to finish was great the entire process. They answered all my questions and I even got a call back from the owner Tina, when I had a silly question about table numbers!

• You're lucky you have so much time to save :)  I would start looking at places and getting an idea of what you want, although you probably can't book until two years out.  As far as Burlington County you could check out Clark's Landing and the Bradford Estate depending on what you're looking for. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards