Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Oct 6th Wedding! Vendor Reviews+Pics

Hello everyone! I just got back from my honeymoon but I wanted to share some vendor reviews! Feel free to respond with questions. 

Venue: Perot Museum of Nature & Science- This made our event. It was so unique and special and guests were in awe of the space as many people had not ever visited the museum or were from out of town. 

Catering: Wolfgang Puck- Food was incredible! Was part of the venue. 

Photographer: Perez Photography- Tanya and Cesar were amazing. I loved working with them!

Dress and Retailer: Nordstrom Wedding Suite (Northpark), Dress Nouvelle Amsale

Florist: Fete Des Fleurs- loved working with them and flowers turned out absolutely amazing. 

Band: Motion Band (Absolute Entertainment) They were FANTASTIC and made the night! Everyone was dancing. 

Ceremony Musician: Serenata Strings- I only heard a few songs but they were great to work with and music sounded great. 

Rentals: Ducky Bobs- While the items I rented turned out great, dealing with them wasn't ideal. Lots of confusion. 

Hair and Makeup: Elan Makeup Studios- Anita and her team were awesome and everyone looked great!

Wedding Coordinator: Fabulous Fete (Kristin Butler)- Kristin made the wedding incredible and was on top of everything. She was awesome. 

Lighting: Absolute Lighting- looked perfect!

Cake: Panini Bakery- Tasted and looked so great. The owner, Sophie is so sweet!

Re: Oct 6th Wedding! Vendor Reviews+Pics

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards