Wedding Woes

Holy hell

I started to copy the whole picture, but I can't bring myself so I'm editing and just putting the text here.

"b!tch ass n...

Definition:
a slack ass, piss poor excuse of a man!  Talks a good game, but aint't about SHIT and ain't never going to be shit.  Blames all of his downfalls on everyone else and excepts no responsibility for his slackness!"

SIL really is a peach.

Re: Holy hell

• I thought your SIL was white. Am I missing something?
  • BIL just liked some thing about wanting a picture of the "ghetto family" his taxes are supporting.  There were quite a few years he and his family didn't really pay taxes and his wife and children got a lot of support.
  • I am not commenting on this.

However, this reminded me of something.  Go to urban dictionary and look up your name. It can be quite hysterical.
  • My definitions are AWESOME!
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2013

VarunaTT said:
     Go to urban dictionary and look up your name. It can be quite hysterical.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=HMO&defid=5600021

• hmonkey said:

VarunaTT said:

DED.
  • Hell yes Urban Dictionary: The most incredible friend anyone could ever have. She is incredibly beautiful both inside and out, even if she can't see it. She is absolutely hilarious, and extremely intelligent. She will be there for you no matter what, and gives you more than you deserve. She makes you realize all the good in life. She is your Sunshine.
  • OMG HMO.

High Maintenance Oriental - Gucci toting Oriental Girls who expect the world from their man and every other man for that matter.

See, I should've been calling you HMOMonies all along!
  • I have 2 that I love:

An amazing girl who can be seen as perfect in all ways, even though she'll never admit it. She is very beautiful, but remains in denial about her looks, even though she looks amazing even at the worst of times. She has an amazing personality (which matches her body in Beauty) and is instantly appealing, giving great first impression to others. She has lots of friends, and inspires them all with edgy and lovable spark which keeps them close for a lifetime. Not to mention it's ALWAYS interesting to talk to her with just about anything and everything! A talk with Varuna can brighten anyone's mood, and leave them feeling very happy (except only when they have to stop and go to bed). She has a great love of food (especially bagels) and sense of humor and often makes up her own crazy words, which only makes you love her more! A day with Varuna is never wasted, and when you experience this you realize that nothing else can ever be as fulfilling. From the point you meet and fall in love with her you realize you want to be with her for the rest of your life, and not a single experience is ever regretted.

I mean DANG, who wouldn't want to tap that?!

The next one had me ROFL.

An extreme form of slut, known for preying on other girls boyfriends and stalking them over facebook. Varunas are desperate and have massive penis's (sic), they'll f*ck anything that moves and claim they love somebody but actually 'love' every man in a 20 mile radius.

Varunas usually have problems with people called, Sophie, Michael, Abby, Imogen and Katie. They'll stop at nothing to ensure they make their lives miserable and try to take their boyfriends off them. Varunas also like to give out blowjobs like they're quickly going out of fashion.

Please note:  I had to fix some of the spelling and punctuation of the previous post.  Someone has plural and possessive messed up.  And this person was right, I HATE the name Imogen.  
  • 6fsn said:
    BIL just liked some thing about wanting a picture of the "ghetto family" his taxes are supporting.  There were quite a few years he and his family didn't really pay taxes and his wife and children got a lot of support.
    I saw that one this morning and my jaw dropped. I wanted to say something, but it was an acquaintance, and I just didn't have the energy for an internet fight today. 
  • hmonkey said:

VarunaTT said:

Bless you for this gif. 
  • Are these our real names or Knot names?
  • @returnofkuus

did you try searching for "011010110111010101110101011100110000110100001010"?
  • Mine is my real name, I'm not sure Varuna would actually be on there.
  • I SWEAR I did not just do this.  I looked up Varuna:

the most intelligent, beautiful, exotic, eloquent, sophisticated, talented, artistic, charming, skilled, successful, generous, caring, competitive, intriguing and most desirable woman you will ever meet.
  • Real name, I've apparently got the body of a goddess and the brains of a genius. So I guess having some jiggle is freakin awesome! If only this definition regarding my brains got me a pay raise....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards