March 2014 Weddings

Wedding Nightmares

I've been getting them a lot recently.  The most recent and more interesting one that I've had is that it's our wedding day and I just got home from having my hair & make up done at the salon.  My girls and I are relaxing for a few moments on the couch with a mimosa in hand while the photographer takes a few photos.  We then get ready and get a call from the limo company saying that they are on their way.  The limos are to arrive at 12:30 so we can get some pictures out front of my house and getting into the limo, etc.  Well, 12:30 comes and goes and it's now 12:45 to which I start freaking out.  We call the limo driver and he says he's out front.  We look and there is no limo.  We ask where he is at and he gives us my future in-laws address in a different town 20 minutes away!  I freak and tell them they went to the wrong address and now I'll be late for my wedding!!!! 

Thankfully it's just a dream and we haven't booked our limos - yet.  But we know they won't go to the wrong place....as even though my FSMIL will be paying for the limo, they'll be coming here.....I hope. 

Has anyone else had any wedding nightmares?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: Wedding Nightmares

• I'm not having them at all... I still feel like it's so far away.
  • Mine have kind of subsided...for now.  I had a bunch this summer while I was in the process of choosing a florist. I met with 7 florists before finally choosing one, but the process was long, tedious, and filled with weird dreams!

My most recent wedding dream had everything all wrong: wrong attire, wrong time, wrong venue, wrong food, wrong flowers! In my dream, my dad and FI showed up late with their suits all messed up and wrong, and my dad was making excuses for their tardiness. I didn't freak out at all, but I do remember waking up thinking 'I can't believe my flowers were wrong! She gave me tulips, and I don't want tulips! But at least she was very generous with the arrangements!'

I'm sure I'll have more strange dreams as the wedding gets closer. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Mine have kind of subsided...for now.  I had a bunch this summer while I was in the process of choosing a florist. I met with 7 florists before finally choosing one, but the process was long, tedious, and filled with weird dreams!

My most recent wedding dream had everything all wrong: wrong attire, wrong time, wrong venue, wrong food, wrong flowers! In my dream, my dad and FI showed up late with their suits all messed up and wrong, and my dad was making excuses for their tardiness. I didn't freak out at all, but I do remember waking up thinking 'I can't believe my flowers were wrong! She gave me tulips, and I don't want tulips! But at least she was very generous with the arrangements!'

I'm sure I'll have more strange dreams as the wedding gets closer. 
    I had crazy florist dreams when I was choosing our florist too.  Thankfully, I didn't have any wedding dreams last night.  I'm on antibiotics for a horrible upper respiratory infection that I have been masking, thinking it's allergies (really, I did!). I was exhausted from being home and doing stuff around the house all day.  I slept like a log.  I'm sure now that I started the other part of my medicine regime, I'll be having wonky dreams.  :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • I have nightmares that it's the night before the wedding and I have nothing done. Nothing. No church. No reception. No vendors. No invites. No dress. Etc.

I do still have my FI though
  • RJD5 said:
    I have nightmares that it's the night before the wedding and I have nothing done. Nothing. No church. No reception. No vendors. No invites. No dress. Etc.

I do still have my FI though
    I had that dream last night.  That was a little on the freaky side.  I woke up in a panic.  Thankfully I have Friday's off for the next few months and will be focusing on wedding planning stuff.  

YAY!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply