Destination Weddings Discussions

Favorite Friday!

Good morning, ladies :) Here is our weekly post where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week!

WR--Getting the rest of the proofs in from our e-session. There are some that I really love and it makes me excited for my wedding day photography :) My sash (finally) came in yesterday too so I am excited to pick it up, schedule my first fitting and look for some jewelry!

NWR--This week feels like it has been a total blur. I guess 2 things: 1) Roxy seemed to really enjoy her laser treatment (physical therapy) Wednesday and it makes me so happy to see her feeling better. I'm currently listening to her snore and it makes my heart smile just a little bit :)  2) Florida State is #2! They have a great team this year and I'm excited to see them doing so well.

Re: Favorite Friday!

• WR: We got a number of items (menus, place cards, programs) printed for our wedding earlier this week. Thought we would have to go back to Office Depot the following night, but the lady working was nice enough - even though they were crazy busy - to print everything for us while we were there that night. Truly appreciated. Also, we fly out for our DW next Wednesday, and both FI and I actually getting quite excited to start packing this weekend!

NWR: We moved into new digs in our office this morning. It's pretty swanky compared to where I came from in my old job! Open, spacious, there are iPads next to conference rooms to check availability, and there's even a kegerator in one conference room full of beer for us to enjoy (after-work hours only, of course)!

Happy Friday!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @WiscDoll332--A kegerator at work?? Wow! What kind of industry do you work in? (I'm assuming a creative field?)
  • I am a technical writer at a small software company, so fairly creative. :) We had to bring in our own Kleenex, pens, etc., at my old job, so the fanciness at my new job (started almost a year ago) has taken a bit of getting used to. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR:  Got pete's suit stuff and he picked a best man! 

NWR:  HMMM  just hanging out really 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am a technical writer at a small software company, so fairly creative. :) We had to bring in our own Kleenex, pens, etc., at my old job, so the fanciness at my new job (started almost a year ago) has taken a bit of getting used to. 
    That IS fancy :) Little perks definitely help! (FWIW, I do not think kleenex and pens are perks...just the beer...lol)
  • WR: I am almost done with our thank yous for out engagement party. We also finalized the flower girls and ring bearer!

NWR: we welcomed a new addition to our family on Tuesday. My new nephew Bryce was born and he is just perfect!!
  • WR: put the deposit on our wedding package, paid the deposits for our room blocks at the resort and received the call that my wedding dress should be in by Feb 3rd! NWR: a fun-filled weekend with our daughter and maybe squeezing in a little relax time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lots of great stuff this week! Congrats on the birth of your nephew @Crocam68
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards