Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Alcohol supplier

Hi brides, We are having our reception at Children's museum, assuming we get the date we want at our church first! The issue we face is that you can bring your own alcohol, but they suggested we use a supplier and I cannot remember the name( I think it started with a D). Any suggestions or people who have done the same thing?

Re: Alcohol supplier

• Options
    I am using premiere but I can supply the alcohol to them.
  • Options
    So then what do you have them doing? We have a caterer who will provide the bar tenders, we just need to either supply our own alcohol or use an alcohol supplier.
  • Options
    If you're into saving a little $, supplying yourself is definitely possible. I did -- with tips/list from a bartender. Also, a little known fact -- you can return unopened/unchilled bottles to the PA wine & spirit stores within a certain time frame and with a receipt. 
  • Options
    That is our plan. But it is good to know they will take back unopened bottles!
  • Options
    Yep, they told me that little secret when I approached the counter with 4 carts full of liquor and wine! ha. I have a box and a half to return so it's really nice! 
  • Options
    We used Dreadnought Wine
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards