Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Please give me suggestions on packaging a wedding album

As a gift for my sister, I put together and ordered her flush mount wedding album. It's not a surprise, she knows it's coming sometime. What will be a surprise however are a few mounted photos, ones that they've told me are their favorites. It will be ready in about 2 weeks. I'm planning on delivering their album and standouts in some pretty packaging, done up with ribbons and filling the box with colored shred, etc. I've seen tons of great album packaging ideas on pinterest, but none with these few things more that I want to add:

I'd like to package the album and standouts with perhaps some champagne and/or macarons, or some kind of romantic/sweet treat for them to enjoy while they're going through their album. I plan on delivering the package to their home and leaving it on their front step just before they get home from work. Where we live it will likely be around freezing or just above by the time the album arrives, so preserving anything won't be a problem.

Any suggestions? What's good with champagne? They also drink wine, so maybe that and something to go with it? If you received your album beautifully packaged, want to share those ideas?

TIA!

Re: Please give me suggestions on packaging a wedding album

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards