Florida-West Coast

Venues in Fort Myers/Naples Area?

Hi! FH and I have been looking at so many different venues in the Fort Myers/Naples area but everything is WAY over budget for us ($40-50,000 just for the venue and catering!) Does anybody know of some venues that will accommodate about 150 guests that won't break the bank? Preferably a venue that allows outside catering? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Venues in Fort Myers/Naples Area?

• I don't know the cost but I really like the White Orchid. http://www.whiteorchidatoasis.com/
    They have their own caterer but I went to a wedding there and loved it! 

Everything around this area is so $$ -- all the hotels and resorts! Good luck in your search!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • "breaking the bank" is really different from person to person.

While Orchid Oasis (PP) is very nice.  You just need to organize everything yourself.  
    I am getting married at The Strand in Naples.  What I noticed during my search was that there were several places in my price point in both Fort Myers and Naples. Our initial list was 110 people.   BUT, the Naples area was much nicer with what was offered. Are you looking to have your ceremony and reception at the same site?  How much of the planning and orchestrating do you want to do?  The country clubs usually have a coordinator and they do the food on site.  Are you looking for something specific for the day (beach, golf course, vintage-y)?   Which venues did you look at and love?  
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • I'm using the Trianon Hotel in Bonita Bay. They allow outside catering and the ballroom rents out for $500 if you book a block of rooms with them. Another option is a community clubhouse if you know anyone that lives in one. There are some very beautiful clubhouses in Naples.
  • How about the Edison Ford Estates? We're having our ceremony there. They allow outside catering too
  • I am using Cypress Lake Country Club....nice, clean, small.  No outside catering but very flexible about menu and decor.  Good Luck!
  • Thanks! We've ended up at the Hyatt in Bonita Springs, which is pricier than we originally planned to spend on the venue but the hotel and ceremony site are beautiful and they allow outside catering and there is tons of other stuff they add in. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards