New York-New York City

To Register, or not to Register?

So I wonder if my Fiance and I should register for our wedding or not? What do you Knottie's think? The last 3 weddings that we went to, the bride and groom did not register and we gave them money. Since we have lived on our own, we do not need anything for the home, and I would much rather receive money, but I don't think you are supposed to ask for money. My friend told me she is not going to register and instead will have a honeymoon fund. I think there are also websites where guests can leave cash contributions. I am pretty new to all this, so I am not to sure what the proper etiquette would be - any help is greatly appreciated :)
                             Anniversary
imageimageimage

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank You Daria24! Your post was extremely helpful.I did not even know that those sites charged service fees, but I guess obviously they would! I must say I never went to a wedding where the couple had a honeyfund or something like it, and I thought it seemed rude but then I thought maybe that's what couples do now? I think that would be the best route to go then, a small registry [after all there is always something we could use!]
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards