Destination Weddings Discussions

To Do Tuesday!!

Hi ladies,

What is on the agenda this week both WR and NWR?
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To Do Tuesday!!

• WR: Pick a menu (so they can be added to the website and RSVP cards), Reserve the rehersal pirate dinner cruise (choose between public dinner cruise or private dinner cruise (difference is $1k).

NWR: Go for a run. I've been slacking off lately and I have a wedding in less than 7 months!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • WR - will you all kill me if I say we STILL haven't done anything for our AHR? ugh

NWR - call the city to pick up all the brush we cleared this weekend. running tonight. figure out how to set up SIRIUS on my new car.
  • WR - finally compile all of the addresses. I've been slacking off, and I promised them by the end of the week - oh so unrealistic.

NWR - Get back to a workout schedule. I was sick last week, and it threw me off to the point where I'm not even taking post-lunch walks!

@msuprincess04 - I don't know about your pros/cons, but I'd go public. If you had your rehearsal dinner in a restaurant, it wouldn't necessarily be sealed off from the public, and you are doing a unique event for your RD, so it doesn't have to comply with tradition. 
  • WR--make some progress toward finding someone to do my hair, send in deposit for makeup artist, call with venue coordinator, email Whole Foods floral coordinator, figure out the shoe-dying situation, deal with sister's attire situation (MAYBE)

And I had my first fitting last night! Woo hoo!

NWR--vet appointments with Roxy, get in some QUALITY workouts (this is a big part of me and the past couple weeks it's been so hard with work schedule, traveling, etc)
  • WR:  Finish getting petes outfit and the outfir for the best man!!! (Pete Choose someone!!!).  Get petes ring, pick out petes ring and Book our flight!!!!! 

NWR:  Pumpkin carving, Trick or treating with my baby cousins and then a little later with my 11 year old brother.  Pete is the riddler and I am batman! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @winogrrl  who cares!  I started looking for AHR and I have no idea what to do so I am avoiding it too!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: send out the contract for the group codes, finish our wedding website, and finalize the save the dates

NWR: clean the house a bit, and get over this cold I have!

• @msuprincess04 - I don't know about your pros/cons, but I'd go public. If you had your rehearsal dinner in a restaurant, it wouldn't necessarily be sealed off from the public, and you are doing a unique event for your RD, so it doesn't have to comply with tradition. 
    Yeah, Fi and I are leaning that way, but no one really wants there to be strangers at an event that's supposed to be an intimate affair. So, we'll see. In the end, the budget may be the deciding factor. It's an off-season trip, and we'd be buying up half the boat (30 of 60 spots), so I'm not sure there would be a lot of others anyway. Otherwise, we'd have to pay for 40 spots when we only have 30 people for the private boat. 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards