Destination Weddings Discussions

Negril Jamaica

Has anyone gotten married or looked into Negril? I'm so lost when I start looking and come up with so many questions about the weddings. Can anyone suggest any places for me to maybe narrow it down or give advise? Thanks!

Re: Negril Jamaica

• Look into Sandals Negril.  One girl who is on occasionally got married there and loved it.  I am also a sandals bride and am getting married at the montego bay resort!  

As far as I have heard they are all beautiful and they are great resorts.  All inclusive and well priced.  Look on the sandals website!  Also, try beach bum vacations, I know a lot of girls on here used them.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Me, me!! I was married at Sandals Negril!!!

Mostly chose Sandals b/c I was studying for a HUGE set of exams and didn't really have time to focus on all the details.  Sandals makes it SO easy AND everything actually exceeded my expectations!  Not to mention that Negril itself is beautiful and lots of fun!  Sandals the resort exceeded my expectations as well, aside from the place itself, the staff is just marvelous and totally make your stay there out of this world!

If you have specific questions please ask in this thread or inbox me!

In choosing my location I narrowed it down to places DH and I have never been, then looked at flight prices to try and keep that reasonable for us and our guests.  Choosing a resort was hard, but I sent lots of emails and made lots of calls and researched the "top spot" to vacation in Jamaica (once we chose Jamaica).  Negril seemed to be known for it's beach and sunsets and the beach was just calling my name! Lol!

Good Luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks girls! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards