North Carolina

Asheville Reviews

Hey all! Had my wedding on 10/11/13 at The Venue in downtown Asheville. I didn't have many vendors (photog was a friend, music was ipod) but here are my reviews:

The Venue: Fantastic! Marta is the one that sold us on the venue, but Jon is the planner and is really great. He is flexible, will work with you to get what you are looking for, and is good at helping you relax. I think this place is great for all types of brides. I wanted fun and casual, but I can see if you are more fancy or particular you could have that too. It was beautiful! I did hear that they wouldn't let me my photog drink because he was a vendor... but he was a friend doing the wedding as a favor. A few people said one of the staff was bothering them when we went outside for sparklers... but other than that it was perfect. And I would def recommend them.

West End Bakery: Meg was amazing! The cupcakes were amazing! No complaints at all! Highly recommend!

Doc Brown's BBQ FoodTruck: We used him for our rehearsal dinner. Food and sauces were great! Lots leftover! Would be great even for a wedding reception! No complaints! Highly recommend!

Foster's Photobooth: Would not recommend. I sent in a check and they didn't cash it, even though I called twice in a month to remind them. I ended up cancelling the check. Many problems with being clear on prices. Kept talking to either the son or father and neither of them seemed to know what the other had said or what was going on. Ended up using my iPad to create our own photobooth. If you do this, do not forget a light! It got pretty dark towards the end!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Asheville Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards