June 2014 Weddings

Yay! First flower order has arrived!

So excited! This shipment has my bouquet, 4 of the bridesmaid bouquets, the toss bouquet, and 5 boutonniers.

The bouquets are a little smaller than I thought they'd be, but considering the size of the me and the bridal party, I think everything will be proportionate. If anyone is going the artificial flower route, I highly recommend " real touch" flowers... they look and feel so real, fmil, fi, abd I all instinctively put them up to smell :)

The next shipment will be the MOH bouquet, flower girl bouquet, and one more bridesmaid bouquet.

Only 221 days!
~*~June 21, 2014~*~

Re: Yay! First flower order has arrived!

• photo didn't attach...
    ~*~June 21, 2014~*~

• CheleLyn said:
    So excited! This shipment has my bouquet, 4 of the bridesmaid bouquets, the toss bouquet, and 5 boutonniers. The bouquets are a little smaller than I thought they'd be, but considering the size of the me and the bridal party, I think everything will be proportionate. If anyone is going the artificial flower route, I highly recommend " real touch" flowers... they look and feel so real, fmil, fi, abd I all instinctively put them up to smell :) The next shipment will be the MOH bouquet, flower girl bouquet, and one more bridesmaid bouquet. Only 221 days!
    Those are really pretty.  I love black & white schemes.  
    I catch myself putting my painted paper roses (below) up to my nose to smell too--at least you doing it makes sense --haha.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beautiful...where did you get them?
  • @wabanzi, I didn't know that was a paper flower! So pretty!

@dfw1964, I ordered them from a shop on Etsy, SongsFromTheGarden. It's an actual brick and mortar shop in Oregon. 
    ~*~June 21, 2014~*~

• CheleLyn said:
    @wabanzi, I didn't know that was a paper flower! So pretty!

@dfw1964, I ordered them from a shop on Etsy, SongsFromTheGarden. It's an actual brick and mortar shop in Oregon. 
    Ooh I'm getting married in OR, I will have to look them up :) Thanks for the recommendation. I was at a loss for what to do with flowers since they're so incredibly expensive but I didn't think any fake ones would really come out looking good. Yours look really beautiful :)

I was most impressed with the feel of them...they REALLY do feel real.
    ~*~June 21, 2014~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards