Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews Part 2 11-8-13

These are the vendors used the day of wedding. I have to say that I had the best team...they all knew each other from previous weddings/events and everything flowed perfectly. 

Jason Deli- A-  Ordered breakfast sandwiches and fruit platter for the girls as we got ready.  They delivered right to my room with no problems and the food was perfect way to gear up for the big day.

Stevee Danielle Makeup- A++ This girl is awesome!!! I booked Stevee to do my hair and makeup and while there were times I was nervous as I didn’t do a trial run ahead of time-but from the minute she walked in all my fears went away.  I had emailed her some photos for “inspiration” and she nailed it!  She did airbrush make up and it lasted the entire day.  I brought my own clip on extensions for my low side bun and there were extra pieces so she used it for my mom to give her updo a little more volume.  I know there was some chatter about her reviews being so so on Yelp- but this girl is a pro and amazing. She also did makeup for 4 of my friends- they looked fab also! 

Josh Derek Photography- A++- My DH was in charge of getting a photographer as he dabbles in it and I knew he would pick a good one. We hired Josh and his wife Julie to shoot us from 1-9. We did a first look and I gave Josh a couple of photo ideas that I wanted and they were able to capture our day amazingly.  Since we were shooting all around Caesar’s and the Forum Shops, there were many times Josh and Julie had to wait for potential photobombers to leave and they were great with giving me and DH direction on poses and angles. We already got the website to review and we have over 1000 great photos. They aren’t cheap but I highly recommend them. I can’t wait to get our album.

Showgirls in Las Vegas A- I hired an Elvis impersonator and two showgirls for the cocktail reception.  I worked with Lisa Lyttle and she was so friendly over the phone and sent photos of the showgirls costumes so that I was put at ease and the quality.  There was a mix up on the time they were supposed to arrive (I wanted them there before guests arrived, but they arrived a little late) but in the end it was fine. Elvis performed 5 songs for us and at the closing number I couldn’t help it anymore and joined him on the dance floor- it was so much fun!  The guests loved taking photos with Elvis and the showgirls- it was a great hit.

Joe’s Steak and Stonecrab- A+++   BEST DINNER EVER! The food here is amazing! You will not be disappointed.  DH and I still are raving about how good our steak and crab was. The Gigi room was the perfect size for my 60 guests.  All my guests raved about their food and the dessert portions were HUGE- so big that we gave cupcake goodie boxes to take home cause everyone was stuffed.  Jessica was my planner and she was amazing- so helpful and nice. She was there when we arrived to make sure that we were okay and she made sure there was a plate of hors d’oeuvres for us to eat before we made our entrance.  The Captain that night made sure my glass was never empty and helped box up our cake since it was barely touched. I honestly can’t stop raving about them, if you are considering Joe’s you can’t go wrong!

Sound Fusion Entertainment A+- Arlene and I hit it off the moment I talked to her and we had such similar taste in music I knew they would do an awesome job and she did!  I was worried with such a wide diverse group and age ranges (18 to 75) that I wouldn’t have people dancing but she played a great mix through the night that had the floor packed. 

Retro Bakery A- Brian was great to deal with and they dropped off the cake and cupcakes to Joe’s and it was all set up beautifully. While we didn’t eat much of it that night- it was still delicious the next day :)

I'm trying to post pictures of the showgirls and the cake but it isn't working right now. Will try to post photos later.  Hope these reviews help and best of luck to future brides- I hope you get the day of your dreams! 

Re: Reviews Part 2 11-8-13

• Awesome reviews! Our tastes are so similar - we are having the Elvis and Showgirls at our reception too (as well as the feather centrepieces you mentioned in Part 1). Im so glad to see that everything worked out so well on your day.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards