November 2013 Weddings

Hey 11/16 Brides!

Wow, hard to believe the big day is over and we are now a Mrs.! People keep reminding me I'm Mrs. H now instead of Miss V! Name is changed on Facebook and it was weird, although I'm sure I will get used to it! Congrats to all of the November brides!

Re: Hey 11/16 Brides!

• It sure is strange thinking of myself as a Mrs. :) Yesterday while at Disneyland, my husband and I were going to go on a ride, he changed his mind at the last minute, and decided to wait for me at the ride exit. As I was getting seated, the lady that was in front of me asked "where's your husband?" That was strange to hear, not boyfriend or fiancé, but husband. We have husbands now!

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• @flutterfly88 did you get the "Just Married" pins at Disneyland? We went there on our honeymoon last weekend :)
  • Yes we did, we also got the "happily ever after" pins, and we got the bride and groom mouse ears. My DH didn't want them, but did it for me :) They also embroidered them with Mr and Mrs lastname and wedding date (for free).

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• @flutterfly88 how fun! Yeah, we did Mikey ears too :) It was so cool how literally every employee said congratulations. We had never been when there was Holiday decorations so we loved it. 
  • LincolnElizabethH I got married 11/9 but it's still crazy to be a Mrs. I got so excited the first time I told some one this is my husband (it was an employee at a clothing store and I said I was waiting for my husband). I love being married! I am still figuring out how to sign my name though. 
  • Ahhhh can you believe it has come and gone? Congrats on all your recent weddings! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards