Wedding Party

Bridesmaid help!!!!!!

I have my 5 bridesmaids picked out...I didn't include 2 of my friends because we have really lost contact. But we have been friends since we were in diapers and I know they are going to be mad they aren't bridesmaids!!! Do I include them anyways!??????

Re: Bridesmaid help!!!!!!

• If they're not your nearest and dearest now, I wouldn't include them.
  • I wouldn't. Length of friendship doesn't equal a spot in the wedding party. Just like siblings don't "get" a spot or anyone else. Just ask who you're closest to and that's it. It's an honor if they just attend as guests. 

On the other hand, if you do want to include them, you don't have to have even sides if that's why you picked exactly 5. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Quality over quantity. I would asked your closest friends, whether you have been friends 1 year or 15 years.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why would you include people you've lost contact with, and why would they expect to be included?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards