Chit Chat

It's Monday...(But now it is Tuesday)...

PolarBearFitzPolarBearFitz member
First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited November 2013 in Chit Chat
and I just don't want to...(fill in the blank)

Re: It's Monday...(But now it is Tuesday)...

• and I just don't want to wear clothes that aren't pajamas
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ...be at work.

...or make travel reservations for my Judge.

...or field phone calls from idiots.

...or get out of my nice, warm bed to drive in the cold on wet roads in the rain.

• ... work! This 2.5 day work week is killin me!
    imageimage">
  • ... be at the office.

... try to figure out how to finish all the stuff I still have to do.
  • ...be at work. Can it just be Wednesday afternoon already?
  • ...be at work...

...be working...

...sit in traffic after work...

...to run to target on my lunch break
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ...sit in over an hour of traffic after work today to get home.

...go to the gym or eat healthy that ties into the fact that I don't want to feel fat anymore.

• ...do anything that doesn't involve pinning everything on Pinterest and/or dicking around on here.  

• .....bake. The kitchen is so nice and clean and I don't want to mess it up yet. 

Anniversary
  • ..be at work

...deal with immature idiot that I work with

...wait til Wednesday to get paid

...be at work (did I say that already?!?!)

Anniversary
  • ...be awake. I wanna be in bed, sleeping. All day.

Anniversary

• I like this one!

......deal w/ my boss - she's stressed out and when she's stressed out she gets super nutty and nit-picky.

.....think about leaving town for Thanksgiving. I just want ONE holiday at my damn house. (We're always the ones traveling.)
    *********************************************************************************

• @chibiyui I'm totally with you on that! I need to get started on the banana nut bread I make for Thanksgiving morning but I cleaned the kitchen last night and it looks so nice. Once I start the baking it's all over
  • @Abbyb987 Yeah. I caved and started making my pumpkin roll, since I knew I'd be making wings tonight anyway. Sooo. It's not too bad, but still. *Sigh*

Anniversary
  • ...work (but I did) or work out (did that, too).  
  • be at work at the moment. Today was an unusually stressful day
  • ...go to bed early just so I can get up and be productive tomorrow!

...stop eating crap like I did all weekend.

...get into the holiday season just yet. I'm not ready for all this madness.
  • .....go to class.  4 more weeks to go. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • .....go to class.  4 more weeks to go. 
    Hang in there!
  • ...be at work.

...drive in this damn snow!

...figure out some small wedding decisions.

...call the airlines to make travel arrangements for my difficult parents.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ...be at work, it's super boring and I'd rather be in my warm bed.
    ...search for jobs.
    ...deal with the fact that I don't get paid on Thursday or Friday this week and I'm losing money.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amapola14 said:
    ...go to bed early just so I can get up and be productive tomorrow!

...stop eating crap like I did all weekend.

...get into the holiday season just yet. I'm not ready for all this madness.
    Both of these forever.
  • I don't want to have to go to the grocery store later. It's going to be a madhouse. But I invited all of my girlfriends over for a baking night. WHY did I do this?!!??! 
  • ...respond to an e-mail where I have to admit I made a big mistake at work (terrified but as I am an adult I will bite the bullet)

...do anything that requires I break out into a sweat. I'm feeling particularly lazy.

• I don't want to have to go to the grocery store later. It's going to be a madhouse. But I invited all of my girlfriends over for a baking night. WHY did I do this?!!??! 
    Probably the same reason I offered to make a cheesecake for the FILs this Thanksgiving. I've never made a cheesecake and also have to brave the grocery store later. We are idiots.
  • aefitz29 said:
    I don't want to have to go to the grocery store later. It's going to be a madhouse. But I invited all of my girlfriends over for a baking night. WHY did I do this?!!??! 
    Probably the same reason I offered to make a cheesecake for the FILs this Thanksgiving. I've never made a cheesecake and also have to brave the grocery store later. We are idiots.

I am out of cat food and garbage bags so I have to go to the store. I am a little nervous at the thought of how crowded it's going to be.
  • aefitz29 said:
    I don't want to have to go to the grocery store later. It's going to be a madhouse. But I invited all of my girlfriends over for a baking night. WHY did I do this?!!??! 
    Oh man. I always do stuff like that too - offer to cook something and then am kicking myself. 
  • ...go to work and deal with the crazy weather

...make DH a shopping list because the last time I did, he assured me the store 'doesn't sell' turkey breasts on the bone for stuffing and roasting and when I asked for 'stick butter,' I got a square tub of Olio

...go to DH's grandmother's house on Thursday
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • .....go to the in laws for thanksgiving

.....be at work

....make pies for thanksgiving

....stop and get milk on my way home. Waayyy to many people in the grocery store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards