Wedding Etiquette Forum

Hosted Bar, The real cost

2»

Re: Hosted Bar, The real cost

• $69/pp included linens, centerpieces, 3 entrees, cake, soft drinks all night, chair covers, ceremony, pretty much all décor, bridal suite, use of the properly for 6 hours, 6 passed hor 'doveurs (spelling sorry), cocktail hour, all staff, rehearsal, gratuity & service fees ....more that I can't think of but everything we could want or need besides photographer, DJ, and officiant. Then for an extra 2 hours of open bar it was around $450ish total. The first hour was built into our package but the bar prices are as follows:

1st hour: $10/pp (built into all wedding packages I believe)

2nd hour: $4.50/pp

3rd hour: $4/pp

4th hour or more: $3/pp

Oh and we had around 65-70 guests total including ourselves.

After 6 years and 2 boys, finally tying the knot on October 27th, 2013!

• I think it was $12 pp for beer and wine. $6 or 7 for non alcoholic drinks.
  • We paid $27pp for top shelf open bar.
  • One caterer we're looking at is $19.95 pp for their premium open bar for 4 hours, plus $20 per bartender per hour.

A venue we had previously looked at was $16.95 pp for 5 hours of open bar.  They had a well brand package + beer, wine and soda that was only $8.95 pp for 4 hours.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Our bar is included in a package price per person for the night which includes the meal, venue rental and a bunch of decor stuff. The bar works out to $15/pp for 7 hours; full, but not premium bar. 

Our wedding is in the off season. 
  • We got married at a winery and the wine package was $8 a person. We used a distributor for the beer and liquor which ended up being about $1100. When you break it down per person, it ends up being about $16pp. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards