Massachusetts-Boston

FEEDBACK ON ANTHONY's PIER 4

I am planning to have my wedding reception at Anthony's Pier 4 in Boston, MA. However, I need some feedback from people who have attended weddings there, or who have had their own. I can't seem to find any reviews and before I book my special day there I'd like to hear some. We are planning on having it on their outdoor patio in June. Any comments or remarks would be really appreciated!! Lisa

Re: FEEDBACK ON ANTHONY's PIER 4

• edited December 2011
    A girl I work with got married there. I don't have any real info but she seemed to love it. She kind of talks non stop about her wedding:) I have been to a 50th birthday party there and the food was great. hope that helps a little.
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I were thinking Anthony's would be the perfect place for our wedding; but once we went a spoke to the coordinator and took a tour we quickly changed our minds.  There is tons of parking, the food is great, and the view is nice...but the place hasn't been renovated since the 70's.  When you walk in you are greeted by a 'wall of fame' of local sports pictures that are signed.  The carpet is old, there are exposed pipes hanging from the ceiling, and the place just seems dirty.  If you want a rustic approach then this might be your spot.  They do have an outside seating area, but it is not heated and does not have A/C.  They have a great terrace where you can host your cocktail hour (weather permitting).  Good luck!
  • smallfri1112smallfri1112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding at Anthony's and it was beautiful!  The wedding was in August and indoors, but we could go out on the patio as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards