Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Interrogation Room - Me

2»

Re: Tuesday Interrogation Room - Me

• LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:59358739-c53d-4dd9-a92b-996613507430Post:c53a5203-e7ca-4aad-bc32-a0def33911bb">Re: Tuesday Interrogation Room - Me</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's something on your registry that you absolutely need, and what's something you don't necessarily need, but you still really want? <strong>What are three lessons you want to raise your children with (officially stealing that question again )?</strong>Describe your typical weekend. What did the last text message you recieved say? If you could work any job other than what you do now, what would it be?
    Posted by oceana919[/QUOTE]

Oceana- If you keep stealing my question I am not going to have one to ask!

Angie- What's one animal you are afraid of?

What's your favorite sport to play? And which to watch?

What's the weather like in Vegas today?
    friends tv show funy
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:59358739-c53d-4dd9-a92b-996613507430Post:20d43e00-9264-42c4-90fa-3e096d09ab20">Re: Tuesday Interrogation Room - Me</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Interrogation Room - Me : Oceana- If you keep stealing my question I am not going to have one to ask! Angie- What's one animal you are afraid of?<strong> Hamsters scare me - one bit me when I working in a daycare once, don't like those little suckers; Spiders freak me out, too.</strong> What's your favorite sport to play?<strong>I played soccer from age 5 till I was 15 and I also played some basketball in high school</strong> And which to watch?<strong>NASCAR, of course</strong> What's the weather like in Vegas today?<strong>I haven't been outside yet today, but looking out the window it's beautiful (and the forecast for Saturday is mostly sunny with a high of 68 and a low of 50!</strong>
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]
  • meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How far apart do you want to have each of your children? How do you plan to disapline your children? Do you think you can hold 32oz of water in your bladder for a full hour? Is (uncle) Jessie and the rippers still on tour?
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No questions from me! But Angie I just wanted to wish you and your Groom and wonderful wedding day!! xoxo
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:59358739-c53d-4dd9-a92b-996613507430Post:3da9d490-3ea1-404c-a500-1931a27de0a8">Re: Tuesday Interrogation Room - Me</a>:
    [QUOTE]How far apart do you want to have each of your children?<strong> When I was younger, I thought ideally 2 -3 years apart would be good, but now that I'm old, we'll probably go for more like a year to a year and a half apart.</strong> How do you plan to disapline your children? <strong>Time outs if necessary, removal of priviliges, rewarding good behavior (my Sunday School class - 2 & 3 year olds get a sticker on each hand at the end of class, if they haven't had a great day, they don't get one of those stickers, really rotten day, they lose both stickers - that's like death to them and threatening that they'll lose one works really well). </strong>Do you think you can hold 32oz of water in your bladder for a full hour? <strong>So, this one time at band camp...sorry, had to say it (and I hate that movie), but truly it was a band trip to San Francisco - the bathroom on the bus overflowed and we were running behind, so we got one stop about 2 hours into our trip...my bladder was about to explode when we got to the hotel, but yes, I could hold it if I needed to. </strong>Is (uncle) Jessie and the rippers still on tour?<strong>Nope - the Rippers dumped Jessie before he & Joey got the radio show and they went to be back up for Greg Brady</strong>
    Posted by meamolly[/QUOTE]
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:59358739-c53d-4dd9-a92b-996613507430Post:3da5b42e-fafc-4272-afb5-7e6c24c0f0a6">Re: Tuesday Interrogation Room - Me</a>:
    [QUOTE]No questions from me! But Angie I just wanted to wish you and your Groom and wonderful wedding day!! xoxo
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

aw - thanks Kat!
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angie, I used to always use the sticker trick with my kids when I worked with the 3 and 4 year olds at my church's weeknight Bible club :) it worked every time. Now that I work with the teens it doesn't work anymore unfortunately.
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GAH. I didn't get a chance to ask a question. Busy day at work. If you're still answering...what is your favorite spice in the spice rack?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-interrogation-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:59358739-c53d-4dd9-a92b-996613507430Post:33cf8f11-1775-4ff6-a3f8-aabd600948f1">Re: Tuesday Interrogation Room - Me</a>:
    [QUOTE]GAH. I didn't get a chance to ask a question. Busy day at work. If you're still answering...what is your favorite spice in the spice rack?
    Posted by marleylikeair[/QUOTE]

Probably garlic or cinnamon...but I use the Italian Seasoning and Mrs. Dash original a lot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards