Illinois-Chicago

Any recommendations on Florists in the New Lenox area on a budget

Hi!

I am looking for a reasonable priced florist. Our Wedding is in the New Lenox/Joliet area. I still need...bouquets and flowers for everything else...tables and such

thanks for all your help!

Re: Any recommendations on Florists in the New Lenox area on a budget

• I am a florist out of Naperville. I am a design manager at a local wedding florist but work out of my home on the side. I run roughly 20% less than what we charge at the shop, as I do not have the overhead. 

I have an extensive portfolio.

If you are interested, you can email me at jomccolgan@gmail.com.

• I got a quote from a company called Country Florist and Gifts Incs. that I thought was rather good.  She (i think) works out of her home in New Lenox, her facebook is -- https://www.facebook.com/Countryfloristgiftsinc

I ended up going with Lucky's Florist in Lockport because it was closer to my venue and I intend to swing by to get my small order on the day of our wedding... although they were priced a little higher.

Good luck!
  • Thanks so much! I will definitely look into both options
  • Kimberose and Unique Floral by Amy Tellner are both very well priced. We used Kimberose and were beyond impressed with the final product and the price. Amy gets great reviews on here as well.
    Vacation
  • I was impressed with "rosemary's garden" in Tinley Park. Orland Park area. He really took time to make sure the flowers were perfect
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards