Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Ceremony locations in St. Paul-ish area? NEED suggestions

Hello!

My FH and I are having our reception at the MN history center on Sept. 13th. 2014.  We are not doing the ceremony there and are in the process of looking for chapels or any other kind of site that offers ceremony only and we NEED SUGGESTIONS! Not looking for church per-say... we are both Christian and open to chapels that offer non-denominational ceremonies. We also would bring in our own officiant if need be. 

Any suggestions in the St. Paul-ish area would be VERY helpful!! 

Re: Ceremony locations in St. Paul-ish area? NEED suggestions

• Como conservatory - has a few different options inside depending on size (generally for smallish weddings though).  Good luck!
  • If you'd consider an outdoor wedding, Irving Park would be lovely that time of year, and close to the History Center.

If not, the Fort Snelling Chapel is non-denominational. Not super-close, but an option.
  • We did our ceremony at the Landmark Center in St. Paul and our reception at another offsite location. It was held in one of their old courtrooms on the 3rd floor (Ramsey County Room), it was beautiful!

• I'm getting married at the Weyerhaeuser Memorial Chapel at Macalester College in St Paul. It's a beautiful space.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards