Connecticut

Mystic Area Florists - Grocery stores?

Has anyone used grocery store florists in the Mystic area for their bouquets, etc? I really don't want to spend much on flowers and would be perfectly happy with simple but pretty arrangements. I don't need a specific type of flower or anything. I'd probably just get white arrangements.

Re: Mystic Area Florists - Grocery stores?

• Holdrige's in Ledyard. They're very nice, I'm going to be using them, the women who work in the florist's section are all very knowledgeable.
  • Mcquades in Mystic is great, I've seen their work several times and have been impressed!
  • rswan412 said:
    Mcquades in Mystic is great, I've seen their work several times and have been impressed!
    Agreed.
  • I am another person that suggests McQuade's in Mystic. They do lovely work.
  • Whatever you do, don't use the Mystic Florist on Pearl Street!  This is NWR, but one time I went in there and wanted to spend about $40 for an arrangement as a gift.  I had no particular size, style, type of flower, etc, that I was looking at me.  The guy was so rude to me and sneered that I only wanted to spend $40 and basically laughed me right out of the store.  So eff him and his snooty business.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards