Hawaii

Its been so long...

Hello ladies!!! It has been sooooooo long since I've been on here. So many new names and still old knottie on the board. I just wanted to say a quick hello. My friend just got engaged this weekend and it got me thinking about my long lost knotties and how I haven't been on here forever since getting married in august.

GEEZE! All the formattings have changed and everything!

Anyways, was looking at the knottie bio and noticed my old knot bio disappeared since the knot format has changed. Anyone know how I can relink my knottie married bio to my name again. The link is below

I'm sure kaesha knows how. She knows everything hehe.

Miss you guys. Glad to be back once again!!!

HUGS~ Tya
Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009

Re: Its been so long...

• LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies!!! It has been sooooooo long since I've been on here. So many new names and still old knottie on the board. I just wanted to say a quick hello. My friend just got engaged this weekend and it got me thinking about my long lost knotties and how I haven't been on here forever since getting married in august.

GEEZE! All the formattings have changed and everything!

Anyways, was looking at the knottie bio and noticed my old knot bio disappeared since the knot format has changed. Anyone know how I can relink my knottie married bio to my name again. The link is below

I'm sure kaesha knows how. She knows everything hehe.

Miss you guys. Glad to be back once again!!!

HUGS~ Tya
    Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
  • fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi!  Welcome back!!  It's great to have an old knottie back on the board.  :)  Hope married life is treating you well!

I love your married bio.  Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!  :)

• edited December 2011
    Hey girl, it's great to see you around again!
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    hi tya!!!  good to see you back on the board!
  • JburggrafJburggraf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tya,

You don't know me, but I just looked through your wedding page....and saw that you got married at the Halekulani.  Just curious about your cake.  I'm getting married at the Halekulani and will be getting the cake included in my package also.  Was that the cake that came with it or did you upgrade it at all?  Everything looks fabulous from your wedding!  So beautiful! :) 

Jen
  • edited December 2011
    tya... my long lost love! I missed you hope you're loving married life :)
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for posting that, Tya!!! I'm so glad to hear that things went well with KathE, since we have hired her for our wedding as well! She seems great so far :)

I'm going to contact Tammy for flowers... your recommendation sounded great!
  • edited December 2011

Yay! Welcome back Tya!!

The code for updating your siggy:

<a href="yoururlhere">Totally Awesome Married Bio</a>

The knot is still having some html issues with their new siggy stuff, so you may get an error message...

• edited December 2011
    Yay Tya!  Welcome back!  :)
  • ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello again! So good to see you drop by! I still think you had one of the most beautiful weddings ever! I remembered crying when I watched your first wedding video that you shared... Absolutely beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards