Chit Chat

Intro

Hi, ladies! I have been lurking around here for a bit and decided to give posting a shot! Got engaged in October and planning a July 26 wedding in North Florida. We are living in New York City, so planning from a distance!

Re: Intro

• edited December 2013
    Welcome! Stick around the etiquette board, too! There's a ton of great info on how to have a fabulous wedding without compromising your guests best interest :) I learned a ton for my wedding!
  • Hi and welcome!  I also suggest the Etiquette board.  I've learned a ton about how to host my guests properly over there.

What is your favorite... book?  Drink?  Neighborhood in New York?  Do you have any fur babies or real babies?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Greetings and salutations!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Welcome!  What have you got checked off your to-do list so far?
  • Thanks, ladies! Fave book, probably the Harry Potter series, favorite drink- not much of a drinker, to be honest. I live in (and love) the Upper West Side. No babies yet, although I have 3 very lovely little nieces.

We have accomplished quite a bit for the wedding- church, reception venue, dress, centerpieces, photographer, I have catering appointments in 2 weeks!
  • @sarahufl

You and I have the same wedding date!!!
  • Oh, fun! @hlvonb. Where is yours? I oddly know like 3 or 4 other people with the same date!
  • sarahufl said:
    Oh, fun! @hlvonb. Where is yours? I oddly know like 3 or 4 other people with the same date!
    @sarahufl

We're getting married in WI (Racine)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards