Chit Chat

Buzz Feed

Hey guys, another sloooooow day at work today lol. I am on TK and Buzzfeed. I saw this list posted today. What do you guys think? I figured I would post it here :)

Anniversary
imageimageimage

Re: Buzz Feed

• I like a lot of this! I think its pretty practical..i don't think you should EXPECT your BM's to help with logistics, but on the other hand, if my bff was getting married, I would want to do everything I can to help

Anniversary
  • I think that's one of best wedding "tipsheets" I've seen. No HUGE etiquette breaches, and it seems focused on helping brides and grooms remember why they're getting married and that not everything will go perfectly - just enjoy your day.

I'm also on buzz feed today too! I have a feeling work is going to be slow for the rest of the week...

• I thought it was a pretty good list too! Pretty practical. Yes, last week dragged and this week is also looking the same lol. I have been on buzz feed all day haha!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Agreed that it's a good list, though I think the day-of-coordinator thing is unnecessary. My best advice is to try to relax, let your expectations go, and enjoy the day.
  • I can't stop watching the doggie in booties gif....

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards