Wedding Woes

TMI-Don't Care

After an extended sechs time, H told me I broke his penouis (or weenie).

Apparently I ask for Sex now more than ever.  *sigh*  No wonder older ladies end up cougars.

Re: TMI-Don't Care

• An actual penile fracture or just overuse?

Because if you fractured his ~weenie~, bravo.

• An actual penile fracture would be cause for grave concern and an ER visit.
  • MNNEBride said:
    An actual penile fracture would be cause for grave concern and an ER visit.
    Oh indeed.

• I was being facetious LADIES.  *sheesh*
  • LOL

I work in Urology - we take fractured peni very seriously ;-)

• I'm jealous. 
  • We had a patient who was like 21, and one time, the doctor went in to examine him and his mom claimed that he had a mole or the like appear on his penis (or, as she called it, his 'dilly-whacker'), so she grabbed his penis and bobbed it around like a joystick then said 'huh, it must have rubbed out'.

The doctor dictated the encounter with quotations because he thought it needed to be saved for posterity. We agreed.

• We had a patient who was like 21, and one time, the doctor went in to examine him and his mom claimed that he had a mole or the like appear on his penis (or, as she called it, his 'dilly-whacker'), so she grabbed his penis and bobbed it around like a joystick then said 'huh, it must have rubbed out'.

The doctor dictated the encounter with quotations because he thought it needed to be saved for posterity. We agreed.

I am so lost on this story.  There are like 4-head scratchers here.

There is too.much.wrong with this story.  ::::head explodes:::
  • AuntFlo said:

We had a patient who was like 21, and one time, the doctor went in to examine him and his mom claimed that he had a mole or the like appear on his penis (or, as she called it, his 'dilly-whacker'), so she grabbed his penis and bobbed it around like a joystick then said 'huh, it must have rubbed out'.

There is too.much.wrong with this story.  ::::head explodes:::
    Pretty much. And he was brain cancer, so it wasn't like she was going 'omfg he might have a melanoma lesion here'. It was just... something.

• Umm.. I saw American Horror Story.  He's going to be reanimated and come back and kill her...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

So much wrong. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards