Chit Chat
Options

Wedding colors - a life and death decision!

edited December 2013 in Chit Chat

WTF? It doesn't say if he's called off the engagement yet. What happens when the BMs low ball her on the dress budget?? =-O

I. JUST. CAN'T.

Woman stabs fiancé on Christmas in wedding colors fight
COLUMBIA, S.C. — Richland County deputies say a 34-year-old woman stabbed her fiancé on Christmas Day after they argued over what colors should be used in their wedding.
Investigators say the man was trying to leave a home near Blythewood after the argument when Krysta James attacked him around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Deputies say the man was stabbed in the upper body, but his injuries weren't life-threatening.James is charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature. 
She remains in jail on a $10,000 bond, and it isn't known if she has an attorney.

:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

Re: Wedding colors - a life and death decision!

• Options
    *face palm*
  • Options
    LMFAO - @photokitty I literally JUST read this story and was going to post it here hahahahahha!  I can't lol
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Ohhh Jesus.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Teddy917Teddy917 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2013
    There's got to be more to the story than this. She probably had a mental illness or something. Not that I'm defending her, I'm just thinking that the reporter isolated the fact that would make people read the story and made it seem like that was the reason for the stabbing.
  • Options
    Reminds me of the story not too long ago in the news that said a woman stabbed her husband for passing gas when she walked past him.
  • Options
    I just saw this posted on my month board! Sooo crazy. Those must have been some awful colours he wanted... Haha

FI said it reminds him of a story a few years ago where a honeymooning couple got in a fight and the wife pushed the husband and he fell off of a cliff. Probably wasn't intentional, but... Yikes.

• Options
    ... That's a bit drastic, no? Wow..

• Options
    Wow...
  • Options
    Can't fix crazy...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just saw this posted on my month board! Sooo crazy. Those must have been some awful colours he wanted... Haha

FI said it reminds him of a story a few years ago where a honeymooning couple got in a fight and the wife pushed the husband and he fell off of a cliff. Probably wasn't intentional, but... Yikes.
    That woman was just sentenced a few weeks ago...and I am pretty sure its was only a few months ago..and they were fighting and she shoved him...
    Anniversary
  • Options

That woman was just sentenced a few weeks ago...and I am pretty sure its was only a few months ago..and they were fighting and she shoved him...
    FI couldn't remember exactly when it was -- he's not so good with timelines haha

I know she shoved him intentionally, I just wasn't sure if she meant to shove him off of the cliff (and obviously kill him)

• Options

FI couldn't remember exactly when it was -- he's not so good with timelines haha

I know she shoved him intentionally, I just wasn't sure if she meant to shove him off of the cliff (and obviously kill him)
    I'm pretty sure it was premeditated, too, like she was having second thoughts about the wedding and planned to kill him.  Very disturbing stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    That almost happened in prom planning committee my junior year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I don't see the issue here. DH had no say in any colors we used at our wedding. 
  • Options
    Lily9911 said:
    Please tell me you are joking...
  • Options
    Lily9911Lily9911 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2013
    aefitz29 said:
    Lily9911 said:
    Yes

• Options
    Lily9911 said:
    aefitz29 said:
    Lily9911 said:
    Yes

lol thank goodness.
  • Options
    I just shared the story with fiance and he says it can be any colors I want. Just no stabbing. Lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards