Chit Chat

I am excited for work today!

Today is the last day I have to deal with a particularly difficult client. Their new in-house SMM takes over from tomorrow and I never have to deal with their idiocy (or their fans' idiocy) every again.

What are you excited for today?
imageDaisypath Friendship tickers

Re: I am excited for work today!

• @urbaneca

Yay for not having to deal with them anymore. I am excited that I am one day closer to my bachelorette party lol
  • @urbaneca, as a fellow SMM, I feel for you!!
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • @urbaneca, as a fellow SMM, I feel for you!!
    I think we need to start a global SMM Wine-and-Whine Club! ;P
  • What does SMM mean??
  • Warning Buzz Killington here...

I am not excited today at all ladies. Found a speed bump so to speak in the deadline I have at work today which is completely out of my control but sucks.
  • Hooray for getting rid of PITA clients!

I hate to admit it, but I'm really excited for tonight. Why you ask? Because as soon as DS goes to sleep, I'm playing this game FI got me hooked on, Rome 2 Total War. OMG. I typically suck/don't like computer/video games and I'm finding myself looking up strategies when work is slow. I think I have a problem, but it's actually a really cool game.

Ugh, now I sound as boring as FI does when he talks about it lol...

• I've been on leave since Christmas day. Tomorrow is my last day off. Excited that when I put in my time sheets for December today, that's time I can deduct from the total amount of annual leave I actually have to take.
  • What does SMM mean??
    Social Media Manager

@aefitz29 I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck! If you survive the day, you can have my wine!

@tmclawchick Haha don't worry. I can't wait to finish work today so I can play Dishonored. Having New Years Eve dinner with friends of the FILs, and then I'm coming home to play computer games while FI and his buddies go out and do the NYE thing!
  • I am excited for work today also! The woman behind me leaves today and is out for maternity leave and it makes me so happy to not have to hear about her pregnancy anymore or to see her being extremely pregnant. 

A part of that happiness is allllll bitterness. 
  • I'm going to a small party tonight and I get half a day off tomorrow, so I'm excited for that.
  • I just got approval yesterday to WFH today and take tomorrow off (another person decided to work, and our team is so small that literally only 2 people can request a holiday off), so I'm super excited for that!

But until then, I get to deal with PITA customers who escalate things for no reason. Joy.

• My work closes at 12 today but I've decided to stay later to get some extra hours in. Tonight is party being thrown by one of H's friends. It should be fun but I'm exhausted, possibly getting sick and all I want to do is curl up on the couch with wine and movies.

Tomorrow we're heading to a provincial park to go snowshoeing and then we're going to tackle our bedroom closet.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm excited today because I'm printing our wedding invites, RSVPs, envelopes(RSVP and back flap of invite envelopes) :) I'm also excited today because it means we've been engaged for a year and I also don't have work tomorrow. woohoo!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Got the problem at work covered!!! Woooo!
  • H and I are going out to dinner tonight with MIL and her "manfriend" that we do NOT like. It's going to take all of my composure to not just tell him exactly what I think of him -- which is an uncommitting, uncaring, mullet-headed ass who has been stringing MIL around for 12 years. Oh, and both he and MIL are pretty anti-alcohol so that's not even an option to help me through the meal. 

UGH that sounds awful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards